CO-FOUNDER / DIRECTOR OF CLIENT RELATIONS
In January 2016, Phoenix Jackson and Jennifer McIntosh came together to re-brand and launch Phoenix Affect. Formerly Nation Marketing Group, Phoenix Affect provides clients with the same high standard of service that they have been providing for over 11 years, with a focus on developing innovative and cost effective business solutions.
Phoenix was born in Pine Bluff, AR and partially raised in Little Rock, Fort Campbell, KY, and spent most of her adolescence and adult years in Denver, CO. Over the past 11 years, Phoenix has worked with the likes of celebrities, pro athletes, and small and large organizations, helping them create the brand and public face to help them attain greater success. Phoenix’s background in business marketing and management has afforded her the opportunity to work within many industries.
Now 30, at 26, she was also one of the youngest Adjunct Faculty at the University of Denver’s historic Colorado Women’s College and the former Executive Director of the Dance to Live Health Initiative.
In her short 30 years of life she has experienced much on the high end – meeting, speaking, and working with many influential people, being in board rooms helping to determine the fate of her generation, experiencing a beautiful level of healing from her tumultuous childhood and most of all being a mother to her son Ausar. She has experienced some of the same pains and dark challenges that many women have faced (abuse, divorce, etc) and has worked to maneuver through and around these traumas to better herself and use the lessons to aid others near.
Phoenix is also the creator and instructor of the new fire catching African dance and fitness series titled Phitnus.
On another note she has much public speaking and journalistic skills, but most of all she is a spiritivational speaker. Any and everything she does is with the intention of bringing a level of enlightenment to her generation –whom she feels is suffering a great deal during this time from a lack of direction. While in the process of publishing her upcoming book Spirit of Business she is engaging in public speaking engagements and motivational speaking to women everywhere. She is speaking at her first TEDx event October 27, 2016 in Denver, Colorado – properly titled “Listen to the Rhythms of Life.”
Phoenix resides in Denver, CO and aside of her personal journey in entrepreneurship, she is a part of various political and business affiliate organizations. She spends a great deal of time coaching and counseling other women ages 20-55 and loves traveling and spending time with her son Ausar.
More about Phoenix Jackson can be found online at www.PhoenixJackson.com
Embrace all that you are. –Phoenix Jackson
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS, AWARDS, CAREER HIGHLIGHTS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Emerge Colorado 2016 Graduate
- Girlfriends Talk Over Tea Key Speaker – Colorado Beautilion 2016
- Featured in Denver Business Journal full page editorial called “Making the Mark” – July 2014
- Recently launched a national fitness and emotional health system called Phitnus www.Phitnus.com, currently being bought by women all over the US and Western Africa
- Recently nominated for Denver Business Journal 40 Under 40 (2014)
- Colorado Black Women for Political Action – Women Making History Winner 2014
- Recently nominated for Denver Business Journal Outstanding Business Women Award (2013)
- Youngest faculty age 26 member at the University of Denver Colorado Women’s College – where she taught a mental health and wellness curriculum that she created
- Former Board Director and Marketing Chair for now international expanded organization the Carson J Spencer Foundation
- Within 2 years of co-founding the firm Nation Marketing Group (now Phoenix Affect) she had performed business duties far West as Nevada and far East as Ghana, Africa. She was featured in publications such as Doing Business in Africa – a large South African publication on worldwide economics and entrepreneurs affecting regions in western, central and southern Africa.
- Featured in University of Denver publications for Dance to Live Health Initiative that she started in 2012
- Featured in Develo Fall 2011 edition for her community involvement in Colorado
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award-DU Daniels College of Business (2008)
- Daniels Fund Scholar (2004)
- Community of Excellence Scholar University of Denver(2008)
- Profiles in Excellence Scholar University of Denver (2008)
- Working Minds Mental Health Train the Trainer Certification (2011)
- QPR Mental Health Certification (2011)